There are seven critical issues that have caused uneasiness among the indian community and the goverment must immediately take steps to address them.The seven are :
- an equitable participation in share market;
- Indian intake in public universities;
- better employment oppurtinities,especially in the public sector;
- increase the number of goverment scholarships;
- greater access to entrepreneurship training and micro credit loans;
- an effective urban poverty eradication programme;and
- the establishment of a dedicated mechanism to monitor and evaluate the delievery of of public sector services in a just and fair manner
Finally,the sole Minister of Indians has admitted that Malaysian Indians are unhappy over the current govt's policies.And he urged govt to take imeediate actions to resolve Indians problems.And he also declared that Malaysian Indians still trust UMNO led Barisan Nasional Goverment.By saying 'MIC only can complement the programmes provided by goverment' Samyvellu reinstated his loyalty to his UMNO bosses.What has goverment done for Indians??Can MIC or any of its leaders can list down??
And Samyvellu since then holding his Party President post,and with his aggressive leadership,controlling his party well.But,Indians don't need a aggressive party leader but an aggressive Indian Minister,or an aggressive community leader.The way Samyvellu work as community leader is not sufficent.
All this long Samyvellu has been talking and telling the world that Indians are fine in this country(even in his current India trip),and why suddenly he admitted that there is some issues that make Indians unhappy??